Financial Facts - The Value of LASIK!
Improving your Vision truly means improving your lifestyle. How do you calculate the value of lens-free living? Compared to glasses and contact lenses, EyeHealth LASIK is your better, calculated value – see for yourself with our contact lens calculator. What is your lifetime cost of contact lenses – It all adds up!
Quiz: Get The Facts About LASIK
Estimate Your Contact Lens Cost
- Costs are estimates and provided for comparison purposes only. Your personal cost will vary.1
Which is safer, LASIK or Contact Lenses?
- Contacts of course, I've never had any problems
- LASIK of course, it's all done by lasers these days
- LASIK poses 3.5 times less risk of serious vision loss than long term contact lens wear > when performed on good candidates by experienced surgeons
What will you be doing in 7 years?
- Still hassling with contact lenses and glasses
- Still spending more on your eyes than Lasik would have cost
- Enjoying your 7th year of visual freedom AND saving money.
Contact lens wearers could pay more than the cost of LASIK in as little as 5 years. LASIK can be as expensive as 11 years wearing prescription glasses. What age did you start wearing glasses?
What does LASIK really cost?
- $500/eye, just like those ads in the paper offer
- $1990-$2200/eye for the best technology and surgeons (not including insurance or provider benefits/discounts). Over a lifetime, contacts could cost a 20 year-old over $26,000.
- Just like a parachute, I'll negotiate for the best deal and hope it works out alright
What distinguishes Lasik at EyeHealth Northwest?
- We use the same factory Lasik model as the chains in the malls
- Our surgeons come in from other states to perform surgery
- Our surgeons get paid only on Lasik volume and try to perform as many as possible each month delegating responsibilities to other staff whenever possible
- EyeHealth Northwest surgeons locally own and manage the entire medical practice and surgery centers, compared to corporate franchises and retail surgery-only centers. Our surgeons perform all pre & post-operative care and personally make all quality control decisions based on best practices and medicine, not hype or marketing.
How did you do? We know that when it comes to your eyes, you expect excellence in surgery: No shortcuts, No Compromises. We invite you to experience what makes EyeHealth Northwest continued leaders in vision and surgery for more than 55 years. Providing the highest standards with trusted expert care continues to be a defining hallmark of our EyeHealth mission and patients’ experience.
We are your first step on the path to LASIK
Exceptional Value - Best Choice
We know how frustrating it can be to honestly understand the true cost of LASIK. Many of you make calls and inquire about price - but is that your only concern? Compared to national chains with confusing"on sale" discount LASIK, our unsurpassed service and expert LASIK surgeons continues to be an exceptional value.
To better understand our value here's a few financial facts!
- Our patients can feel confident they are being treated and are a part of an established, respected, and stable practice for over 55years. Your best guarantee we will continue to be there for you.
- An advanced customized procedure at EyeHealth LASIK cannot be done for $500.
- EyeHealth LASIK is not delagated care. Instead, we provide personalized care, whereby your surgeon is personally involved and primary in every step of your vision correction.
Affordable Value - Financing Availabe
- 0%Interest/ 0 Down/ 24 months
- Typically, the main reasons for not scheduling is fear and finances.
However, they shouldn't be obstables.
- EyeHealth Northwest makes vision correction surgery affordable for
any budget by offering simple finance options, including 0%
interest-free financing for upto 24 months or extended plans upto 60
months for the most flexible monthly payment.
|Interest -Free Financing||Extended Plan|
|Interest Free Payment Plan: 6, 12, 18 or 24 months
Take up to 24 months to pay and not owe a penny of interest. Interest does accrue at 26.99% APR but will be waived if you pay the principal within the term and make minimum monthly payments.
|Extended Plan up to 60 months for the most flexible monthly payment
With the Extended Payment Plan you put nothing down, and can spread your payments over 60 months with interest of 14.9%.
Save Even More -
Convenient saving plan through your employer allows you to use pre-tax payroll deduction for non-covered medical expenses.
Health Insurance Discount:
Some health insurance companies cover a portion of LASIK or provide a discount. Call us and we will be happy to verify if you have a benefit
Cash, Personal check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted